Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Will Buhari defeat Goodluck in the forthcoming election?

In case your head is telling you that Buhari will defeat Goodluck in the forthcoming election simply because the North has more states in Nigeria, it's either you are still sticking to your cheap weed or you don't know how things are run around here.

Nonetheless, Buhari has done well in exercising his constitutional right but if I was him I won't WASTE my time. Ruling Nigeria is not by force. Buhari has been on this since the days of Obasanjo with no luck. Did his ancestors tell him not to 'return to dust' until he rules Nigeria once more but as a civilian? 

Babangida is far more a mature politician than Buhari but no noise from 'the Maradona.'
If history is telling me the truth, then I know that the last time 'the throne' gave opportunity to Buhari he did nothing more than relying on Idiagbon to make decisions for him (probably because he lacked the mental resources to manage this country as at then). So why is he desperate now? Did he forget anything in the Rock?

I'm sure I'm not the only one smelling a different agenda in this whole thing other than love for political power.
I will seal my lips for now before they hunt me but some truth must speak for themselves even if it had to cause the drop of a red liquid.
We are in perilous times. But for the records all the above was said under the influence of Suya and chilled Orijim hence at the moment, politics can grab a sit in hell waiting for me to give a fucc! I fantasize a Nigeria where there will be no leader, where there will be no class, if you don't understand me then ask USSR.

No comments:

Post a Comment